Sunday 4 October 2015

Minor Project: Dialogue direction

I've decided to make one of my two characters very simple minded with short term memory to bring in the humor and make the discussion more interesting.
I figured the two pigeons can kick their conversation off with what they've been up to like:

-so whats new
-met this new bird on Tuesday
-oh really, what bird
-a new one
-no I mean what bird is she
-she's a new bird I just started seeing - on Tuesday
-no I mean- never mind

For reference I'm looking at the 'Ricky Gervais show' to take notes on the conversational tone and also because I want the relationship between the two characters to be somewhat like Ricky and Karl Pilkington's, Karl being the slightly dimwitted one and Ricky the smarter one that corrects and jokingly mocks him.

The Ricky Gervais Show

1 comment:

  1. http://ucarochester-cgartsandanimation.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/fao-everyone-rome-2016-pay-your-350.html

    ReplyDelete