Tuesday 22 September 2015

Minor Project: Further research

Ive looked at more ways in portraying this idea in term of where the characters will converse and how. I think I want the characters to be sitting on a wall on an estate 'chilling' until it leads them into these discussions and the camera will focus on them from a straight and upfront angle.

Some examples:
A short film - Tight Jeans


An episode from series - Mandem On The Wall

To do this successfully I need to really improve on my modelling/texuring skills because how the characters look will play a significant roll in how the project turns out. Starting from today I will revisit a lot of the old Maya tutorials and practice my modelling and texturing to prepare me for turning my character designs 3d

No comments:

Post a Comment