Thursday 12 March 2015

Adaptation B: Initial character designs


Vodka Character's companion: Red
Red Character design
To make my project more creative and less conventional I came up with the idea of Glen (the vodka character) having a companion which has turned out to be imaginary friend Red which is the smart-mouthed ghost of his families old Bull-mastiff . The idea behind this was taken from the fact that vodka is usually accompanied by or mixed with Red bull so I will be using Red as a direct representation of the drink . As it is an energy drink the character will be very lively and troublesome and in the first two designs I've incorporated the wings and halo as reference to the Red bull slogan "red bull gives you wings". In the third I've added bull horns as a play on words with the name "Red - Bull".

No comments:

Post a Comment