Monday 13 January 2014

From Script to Screen: Chosen words

From Script to Screen: Chosen words


Once again being the last to pick from the 'bunch' of folded papers in the bag I was left with the words:

Egg
Fairground 
and Sculptor

So my character ( the Sculptor) has to be in a Fairground with an egg in his hand and my task for this project is to create the bounds behind this odd scenario. My first step to generate a story behind this character is to list a number of things that come to mind when I think of my words individually.

Egg: Foods, Chickens, Chick, Farm, Breakfast, Morning
Fairground: Fun, Children, Rides, Colourful, 
Sculptor: Sculptures, Art, Creativity, Imagination

After analysing these words and what they mean to me I will be posting the back story for my character and the reason he is in the situation he is in.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget Ashley, your sculptor doesn't necessarily have to have the egg in his hand, or indeed be in the fairground....it might be that your objects and subject link together in a different manner :)

    ReplyDelete